Anealan Baronial Championship weekend
Close 12pm Monday 24 September
Whitfords Ave, Hillarys WA 6025
Day rate (includes evening meal): Adult $30, Youth (10-17 yo) $15, Child (under 10 yo), free
Non-members add $5 for event membership
Optional for all age groups. Breakfasts and lunches add $20 for entire event. Lunch for day attendees add $5 per day
Come and be part of Aneala's annual event where we chose the Baronial Champions of the Sword, the Rapier, the Bow, and the Arts and Sciences for the coming year.
Join us at Ern Halliday Windmill Camping ground, a camping only area (no dormitories) with showers and toilets, an under-cover kitchen and eating area, and grassy camp-sites and list fields.
Fencing tourney Saturday afternoon, Archery contest Sunday morning, Armoured tourney Sunday afternoon, Victory feast Sunday evening
Booking are required, contact Elizabeth Severn, email@example.com. Bookings close 2018-09-16.
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
- Fighter Training - Wednesdays and Sundays, see the Abertridwr website for details.
- Arts & Sciences - Sundays with training at Wandi from 12:30 to 5pm.
- Abertridwr Council - This moves dates each month. Please check the Abertridwr website for details.
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. Times and venues are posted on the yahoo goup CeoltoiriAneala
For details you can either join the group or contact Mistress Catherine.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
- Dancing is on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Contact Baroness Elizabeth.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.