Aneala's Thirtieth Baronial Anniversary
Feast from 7 pm.
On Sunday there will be Armoured and Rapier tournaments in Stirling Gardens starting at 10 am. Lunch will be a potluck
Stirling Gardens, Guildford
- Members $20
- Non-members $25
- Members free,
- Non-members $5 or free with a feast booking.
Join us to as we celebrate Aneala's 30th anniversary of becoming a Barony.
Lochac May Crown
100 Kirby Road, Bullsbrook WA 6084
Malazgird Combat Archery Tourney
De Haer Road, Wandi
Children under 16 are free
For non-members there will be an additional $5 event membership fee
There will be two tourney's. The first will be a Combat Archery Khubb game. It will consist of two lines of archers facing each other and if an archer is killed they will join the opposing team and continue to shoot but at their own team. Full rules will be released shortly.
The second tourney will be an open field melee tourney. Each archer is on their own, though they may form alliances. The archers will not be allowed to shoot from behind. The winner will be the last archer standing.
There will be a potluck feast throughout the day.
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Arts & Sciences Night. (Currently on hold ) (Contact Catherine de Arc).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
- Fighter Training - Wednesdays and Sundays, see the Abertridwr website for details.
- Arts & Sciences - Sundays with training at Wandi from 12:30 to 5pm.
- Abertridwr Council - This moves dates each month. Please check the Abertridwr website for details.