Autumn Gathering 2018
Closing Time: 10am Monday 2nd April
Cost per non-member - $95
Day trip cost - $25
Autumn Gathering 2018 will be looking at “Starting your Medieval Journey” and “The next steps on your Journey of Discovery”. To facilitate this, we will be having workshops as well as feasts and tourneys to encourage people to embrace the diverse aspects of our society.
We will be looking for those willing to teach in different ways – one on one, groups, discussions and chats. As well as fostering our community with tourneys and feasts. So come along, encourage friends to attend.
Payments must be received no later than 16th March as the full payment must be made on the 22nd March.
There is a single site fee for all ages and the Barony of Aneala is covering the food cost. So there is no discount for children.
Also, due to site restrictions we will not be holding archery, though we will be looking to conduct archery workshops.
Please email bookings to Elizabeth Severn, email@example.com
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
- Fighter Training - Wednesdays and Sundays, see the Abertridwr website for details.
- Arts & Sciences - Sundays with training at Wandi from 12:30 to 5pm.
- Abertridwr Council - This moves dates each month. Please check the Abertridwr website for details.
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. Times and venues are posted on the yahoo goup CeoltoiriAneala
For details you can either join the group or contact Mistress Catherine.
- Scribes. Monday nights Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.