Toys for Tots Tournament
Event to start at 10am.
Non-members $5 insurance levy
With Christmas right around the corner, The Barony of Aneala will play host to our annual Toys for Tots Tournament. Come and join us for a day of armoured and rapier tournaments, games and merriment, and help us help our community. As is tradition, entry to the event will be free for SCA members, with charitable donations of children’s gifts and non-perishable food items being accepted instead. These we will present as a donation to a charity Christmas appeal. For those who aren’t competing in the tournaments, feel free to bring any lawn games you’d like to play. Please bring a dish to share for a pot-luck lunch.
Aneala Midsummer 2018
Event 6pm to 11pm.
26 View St, North Perth
Non-member - $35
Child (12 and under) - Member Free, Non-Member $5
A Midsummer Feast will be held with the theme of ‘the Ancient World’ – to be precise, Alexandria at the beginning of the Roman era; it would have had a fusion of Egyptian, Greek and Roman cultures, as well as trade contact with other parts of the world. I intend to feature ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Indian foods in the feast. There will also be ancient games available to play, and an ‘ancient world’-themed A&S competition (i.e., before the fall of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th century CE). Garb appropriate to ancient civilisations is encouraged (especially given the weather).
Bookings close on January 16th. Please email Lady Elizabeth Severn at email@example.com to book
Please also inform us of any dietary requirements when booking.
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
- Fighter Training - Wednesdays and Sundays, see the Abertridwr website for details.
- Arts & Sciences - Sundays with training at Wandi from 12:30 to 5pm.
- Abertridwr Council - This moves dates each month. Please check the Abertridwr website for details.
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. Times and venues are posted on the yahoo goup CeoltoiriAneala
For details you can either join the group or contact Mistress Catherine.
- Scribes. Monday nights Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.