Bookings Close: Sunday, September 22nd 2019
Booking Contact: Leonie de Grey
Interactive Booking Form coming soon.
Come and celebrate Aneala's Championship weekend, when we chose the Baronial Champions of the Sword, the Rapier, the Bow, and the Arts and Sciences for the coming year.
Whole event (includes evening meals & camping):
Adult $95, Youth (10-17 yo) $47.50, Child (under 10 yo) $free
Non-members: add $5 for event membership
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Dormitory accommodation, +$35 for entire event unless under age 5 (under 5 $free)
Day rates: (includes evening meal, except Monday)
Friday: Adult $15, Youth (10-17 yo) $7.50, Child (under 10 yo) $free
Saturday: Adult $40, Youth (10-17 yo) $20, Child (under 10 yo) $free
Sunday: Adult $50, Youth (10-17 yo) $25, Child (under 10 yo) $free
Monday: Adult $10, Youth (10-17 yo) $5, Child (under 10 yo) $free
Non-members: add $5 to total for event membership
Optional meals (all age groups):
Breakfasts and lunches add $20 for entire event, OR
Breakfasts only (Sat, Sun & Mon) +$10 for entire event
Lunches only (Sat & Sun) +$10 for entire event
Lunch for day attendees (Sat and/or Sun) +$5 per day
IKAC and Novelty Zombie Shoot
Children 6 and under free.
Dragon's Bay is hosting an IKAC in the morning. Sign-in begins at 9:30 with a practice round to start at 10am followed by the competition.
After the IKAC, there will be a break for a potluck lunch. Please bring a dish to share.
In the afternoon after lunch, we are holding a Novelty Zombie Shoot, so combat blunts and bows 30lbs or less will be required.
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. Times and venues are posted on the yahoo goup CeoltoiriAneala
For details you can either join the group or contact Mistress Catherine.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
- Dancing is on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Contact Baroness Elizabeth.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.