Mughal Feast (Midwinter)
Finish 11 pm.
10-17: Half Price $17
Under 10: Free
The Mughal Empire was set in the Indian subcontinent., founded in 1526.
Mughlai cuisine evolved in Medieval India over the course of the Mughal Empire. It is generally quite spicy, rich and heavy, marked with a very unique aroma.
There will be a open arts and sciences competition.
Booking Contact: Lady Elizabeth Severn
Send bookings to email@example.com
Dragons Bay Champion of the Bow
Event time will vary depending on participants but close of event usually happens at approximately 4pm.
Minors under 12 - $5
Non-members - Add $5 for indemnity
This is an Archery Competition in which entrants will go on a 'hunt' in the bush through a course of fake animal targets. The entrant which scores the most points will become the new Champion of the Bow for Dragons Bay for the year.
People are welcome to come to the event site early and spend the weekend camping. You may bring tents or rent a donga for $10 a night and you must provide your own food. If you would like to rent a Donga, please message Ray Kilner through Facebook or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
- Fighter Training - Wednesdays and Sundays, see the Abertridwr website for details.
- Arts & Sciences - Sundays with training at Wandi from 12:30 to 5pm.
- Abertridwr Council - This moves dates each month. Please check the Abertridwr website for details.
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. Times and venues are posted on the yahoo goup CeoltoiriAneala
For details you can either join the group or contact Mistress Catherine.
- Scribes. Monday nights Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.