Pages & Pageantry
21st and cease at 2:30pm Sunday afternoon 22nd.
Wagons and pack horses are to be off site by 9am Saturday morning.
Wagons and pack horse are allowed on site after 3.30pm Sunday.
Member Adult: $50 whole weekend, $20 Sat or Sun days only, $15 Sat feast only, $30 Sat day & feast only.
Member 12-17yrs: $30 whole weekend, $10 Sat or Sun days only, $10 Sat feast only, $20 Sat day & feast only.
Member 6-11yrs: $15 whole weekend, $5 Sat or Sun days only, $5 Sat feast only, $10 Sat day & feast only.
Member 0-6yrs: $Free
M’Lords and M’Ladies, Lords and Ladies, Court Barons and Baronesses, Honourable Lords and Ladies, Pelicans, Laurels, Knights, Viscounts, Viscountesses and our very own landed Baron and Baroness of Aneala, you are all invited to load you wagons or pack horses and set your tents for Pages and Pageantry in March.
Saturday will commence with a grand procession of banners (registered devices), followed by an Archery List, there will be a potluck lunch incorporating a Cooking Competition, after this there will be an Arts Competition, a Heraldic Team Melee and Youth Games.
Saturday evening there will be a catered Traveler's Feast of hearty food, which shall include a Bardic Competition, table games and Dancing with the opportunity for Silver Rondelle Trials.
Sunday breakfast will be catered and followed by a Sciences Competition and a Rapier List followed by a potluck lunch.
On Sunday afternoon there will be a Youth Combat Lists scored on Chivalry, Courage and Skill which will be followed by a grand procession of all banners, presentation of Prizes after which the event will close.
Baronial Courts will be held at the discretion of their Excellencies.
Please ensure you bring banners and a means to display them especially outdoors, if you have a decorated tent or campsite great, otherwise please use what you have.
Arts for the purposes of competition are what might be called the soft A&S (calligraphy, needlework, costume etc) and Sciences what might be described as the hard sciences (wood/metal work, jewelry, brewing etc).
Catering, site facilities are limited so potluck and cooking entries will need to provide their own facilities. We will hope to accommodate those with dietary needs as much as possible so please advise on booking.
Bookings Form: https://dragonsbay.lochac.sca.org/pages/#booking
Bookings Officer: Bethra de la Sentiero firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings close Friday 13th March.
June 2020 Long Weekend Gathering
Non-member adults +$10 for all prices.
Non-member children under 18: +$5 to all prices.
Early-bird bookings and pricings available.
Day rates available (pay on the day!).
4 days and 3 nights of medieval immersion: war, A&S classes, visiting teachers in martial and A&S disciplines.
Come for one day, a meal, or camp for 3 nights for an immersive experience.
Bookings Close: Friday, May 22nd 2020
Booking Contact: Gumuuinus de Eggafridicapella email@example.com
Bookings form shall be available soon.
Dragons Bay's Bookings Policy can be found here: https://dragonsbay.lochac.sca.org/files/2019/10/Dragons_Bay_Policy_Manual.pdf
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. Times and venues are posted on the yahoo goup CeoltoiriAneala
For details you can either join the group or contact Mistress Catherine.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
- Dancing is on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Contact Baroness Elizabeth.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.