Monthly Hills Arts and Sciences Day
1/3 Owen Rd, Darlington WA 6070
Members of the populace are encouraged to meet at Darlington Hall to work on Arts and Sciences projects. Non-members and interested members of the public are welcome to join.
The event will be run from 10 am to 1 pm on the 4th Saturday of the month for six months, with a view to being extended permanently.
Wearing of garb is encouraged, but not required.
Dates: 23 October 2021, 27 November 2021, 22 January 2022, 26 February 2022, 26 March 2022, 23 April 2022. December is skipped due to falling on Christmas Day.
Autumn Crown Tournament 2022
Whitfords Ave, Hillarys WA 6025
Children 5-17 $70
Children 5-17 $50
Children 5-17 $10
Children 5-17 $20
Children 5-17 $10
Children under 5 are free.
Non-members: Add $10 event-member fee
The Barony of Aneala and Canton of Dragons Bay invite members of Kingdom to join us in determining the next heirs of Lochac.
The weekend will include Arts & Science competitions, dancing and entertainment.
Camping and Dormitory accommodation will be available 6pm Friday to 12pm Sunday.
Pick ups and drop offs can be arranged. Billeting can also be organized for people who wish to come earlier or stay later.
All meals will be catered for as part of the event.
Booking Details will be added soon.
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Combined training with Dragons Bay happens at Spearwood Primary School (Gerald St, Spearwood) from 9am on the 2nd Sunday of Each month.
This includes Armoured and Rapier Combat, Archery and Arts and Sciences. There is no Lake Monger training on these days.
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. For times and venues, contact Lady Isabel.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.