Baroness's Fighter Auction
Opening Court/Auction: 11am
South-East corner of park, at Rosewood Ave & Jackadder Way
Child (under-18) member: Free
Adult non-member: $15
Child (under-18) non-member: $5
Baroness Elizabeth invites the noble populace of the Barony of Aneala to attend her annual Fighter Auction Tournament, held this year at Jackadder Lake. Join Her Excellency to celebrate and showcase the talents of the Armoured (Rattan) Combatants of the Barony, with a tourney starting promptly at the close of Court.
Attendees of the event are encouraged to bring: a dish to share at the pot-luck lunch; at least one donation for the Fighter Auction prize table; and an entry into the Open Arts & Sciences competition. Please apply to the steward if you wish to erect a tent or pavilion around the list field.
The format of the tourney? Heraldic, with a twist! Single kill, how many elim…? Well, that depends on how many lives you are granted by the mischievous Baroness! Here follows a list of Lives that can be earned before the Fighters are Auctioned. A further list of Late Release Lives will be available in the 24 hours immediately preceding the event. Further options to earn Lives will be available on the day. Lives may be earned by Fighters, Purchasers or Spectators (who may then donate the Lives).
Lives That Can Be Earned Before Fighters Are Auctioned:
• Required for Participation in This Tourney – The Fighter Has Supplied a List Shield
• The Fighter Displays a Personal Banner
• The Fighter Brings a Personal Painted Shield (does not need to be used in the tourney)
• The Fighter Wears a Visible Favour from a Consort
• The Fighter Has Already Passed Inspection Before the Auction Commences
• The Purchaser Displays a Personal Banner
• The Purchaser Provides a Favour for Their Purchased Fighter to Wear
• At Least One Entry into the A&S Competition
(The fund to which the auction proceeds will be donated will be announced closer to the event date.)
March Crown 2023
Whitfords Ave, Hillarys WA 6025
The glory of reigning as Lochac's Crown lasts for only six months. Through these fleeting moments, the Crown as the font of all awards has the unique privilege to bestow recognition on the deserving populace in front of their friends and peers. But with great power comes great responsibility; to share the burden among Lochac's populace, we hold a Crown Tournament to choose new Heirs to the throne.
The event will be held from the afternoon of Friday 10th March through to Sunday 12th March at Ern Halliday Recreation Camp in Whitfords. We invite the Populace of Lochac - those coming to contest the Crown List and those coming to bear witness - to join us in Lochac's West to share in the wondrous spectacle.
Bookings are critical to reserve your place at this momentous event. We welcome the Populace to register their attendance.
Click for the Event Page
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Combined training with Dragons Bay happens at Spearwood Primary School (Gerald St, Spearwood) from 9am on the 2nd Sunday of Each month.
This includes Armoured and Rapier Combat, Archery and Arts and Sciences. There is no Lake Monger training on these days.
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. For times and venues, contact Lady Isabel.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.