Opening Court - 11:00am
Armoured/A&S Start - 11:30am
Lunch - 1:00pm
Rapier - 1:30pm
Closing Court - 3:00pm
Pack down - 3:30pm (gone by 4:00pm)
Adult non-members $18
Minor members (5-17 yrs) $4
Minor non-members (5-17 yrs) $9
Under 5 members free of charge
Under 5 non-members $5
Heavy tournament will be a double elimination.
-Must have a Consort who provides a Favour
-Must present a list shield
-Must have a Consort who provides an offhand device, novel items encouraged.
-Must present a list shield
March Crown 2023
Whitfords Ave, Hillarys WA 6025
The glory of reigning as Lochac's Crown lasts for only six months. Through these fleeting moments, the Crown as the font of all awards has the unique privilege to bestow recognition on the deserving populace in front of their friends and peers. But with great power comes great responsibility; to share the burden among Lochac's populace, we hold a Crown Tournament to choose new Heirs to the throne.
The event will be held from the afternoon of Friday 10th March through to Sunday 12th March at Ern Halliday Recreation Camp in Whitfords. We invite the Populace of Lochac - those coming to contest the Crown List and those coming to bear witness - to join us in Lochac's West to share in the wondrous spectacle.
Bookings are critical to reserve your place at this momentous event. We welcome the Populace to register their attendance.
Click for the Event Page
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, attendance welcome from 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Combined training with Dragons Bay happens at Spearwood Primary School (Gerald St, Spearwood) from 10am on the 2nd Sunday of Each month.
This includes Armoured and Rapier Combat, Archery and Arts and Sciences. There is no Lake Monger training on these days.
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. For times and venues, contact Lady Isabel.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.
Event Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Cancellation can be made at any time up to the close of bookings with a full refund provided for any event payment already made.
- Cancellation after close of bookings will be accepted in the case of illness with a refund provided. Please contact the booking officer ASAP prior to the event.
- Refunds (full or partial) for any other reason are at the discretion of the event steward together with the seneschal and/or reeve and will be dependant on expenses incurred.