De Haer Rd, Wandi
Where stability breaths trade and wealth, wealth attracts Raiders...
Travel to Aneala for Western Raids and enjoy a long weekend of Raiding those who have or keeping wealth from those who have not...
Enjoy our Silk Road Markets, perusing the wares and taste the treats to be had. Entertain and be entertained with survival competitions, feats of prowess and games while you shop.
Tournaments, War and A&S will be taking place through out the weekend. Be sure to warm by the fire with your best Bardic tale, song or other performance at our Bardic Circle!
Be sure to come and Revel on Sunday with dance and good company, perhaps participate in our Best Silk Road outfit contest (Birka to Xi'an cultures)!
For full details click on the event page below.
Click for the Event Page
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Combined training with Dragons Bay happens at Spearwood Primary School (Gerald St, Spearwood) from 9am on the 2nd Sunday of Each month.
This includes Armoured and Rapier Combat, Archery and Arts and Sciences. There is no Lake Monger training on these days.
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. For times and venues, contact Lady Isabel.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.