4 person Archery Team Tournament
26 Dodd Street,
Wembley WA 6014
Children under 17 Free
Non-members add a $10 insurance fee
With Western Raids over, it's time to look to our next event.
Put together a team of 4 Archers.
The first Shoot will be a half IKAC.
The second Shoot will be a one-on-one Combat Archery competition.
Other shoots will be announced closer to the day.
There will be an open A&S competition.
Plus a Prize for best team Heraldry (colours).
I'd like to see teams from Aneala, DragonsBay, Collage of St Basil and anyone else who wants to form a team.
Not Quite Right (Aneala Midwinter Feast)
Event starts 6pm, 1st course directly after court.
123 Ninth Ave, Inglewood WA 6052
Adult Non-Member: $45
Under 10 Member: no charge
Under 10 Non-Member: $10
Come, Feast, Be Merry and Mildly Surprised!
The theme for Midwinter this year is Not Quite Right.... think unusual food, strange garb and fun times!
Those attending are encouraged to wear garb suiting the theme (eg polka dot viking, or mix-and-matched time or place)
There will be an A&S competition running matching the theme.
- Baronial Meeting. 3rd Friday of each month, room opens at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. (Contact Baron and Baroness).
- Combined training with Dragons Bay happens at Spearwood Primary School (Gerald St, Spearwood) from 9am on the 2nd Sunday of Each month.
This includes Armoured and Rapier Combat, Archery and Arts and Sciences. There is no Lake Monger training on these days.
- Archery. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Archery Marshal).
- Fighter Training. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Armoured Marshal).
- Rapier Combat. Sunday from 10am. Lake Monger Primary School, Dodd St, Wembley. (Contact Rapier Marshal).
Please check the Dragon's Bay website for details
Other non-SCA events of interest
- Music and Singing. For times and venues, contact Lady Isabel.
- Scribes. Monday nights. Contact Mistress Branwen.
Event Booking Policy
- Payment for all bookings must be made in advance of the event by the date advised in the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled.
- Payment may be made either online or at any Westpac bank branch.
- Payment will not be accepted at the door except in exceptional circumstances and only by prior approval from the bookings officer and event steward.